Find me here:
- Garrett Gibbons – Director, Editor, Photographer – Demo Reel 2013
- Apple is abandoning pros. Who will replace Apple?
- The Moral Responsibility of a Media Creator
- Young Adult fiction book trailer: Stelladaur
- RA Scion – Guttersnipe Bridge (Official Music Video)
- The 500 LED workhorse location light
- 2012: A year in photography
- Macklemore & Ryan Lews hit Billboard at #2 with their album “The Heist”
- “Go” by Theoretics
- Chinatown Strut
Author Archives: Garrett
I’ve updated my demo reel! It has a bunch of projects I’ve done since my last reel (plus a few old clips that never made it into any previous reel). Enjoy it and let me know what you think!
Apple is gradually moving away from the niche pro market (a few million users) to a the mainstream market (hundreds of millions, potentially a few billion users). Following the booming success of the iPod and iPhone, more and more casual users are switching to Mac and Apple wants to accommodate them.
Encouraging positivity by discouraging profane and obscene words can feel a bit like trying to keep the ground dry during a rainstorm: it’s basically futile. However, if a raindrop is falling within my reach, I’m still going to stop it from landing.
In an age of rap videos filled with strippers and cocaine, we really wanted to make something honest, with integrity about the life that the artist leads.