- “Classic” by Pacific Ballroom Dance
- “NPR” by Can’t Stop Won’t Stop – Puppet Rap!
- “Grief” – A Dance Short Film
- “Run Away” – A Dance Short Film
- TV ads for Liberty Coin & Currency
- Republic Services Roosevelt: Generating Power from Refuse
- Blackmagic 4K tests: battery life, data and record time
- Timelapse for Buzzfeed
- Roxanne – Tango Short Film
- “Sharper Tool; Bigger Weapon” – The RA Scion redux
- Three web Spots for Familyshare.com
- Garrett Gibbons Demo Reel 2013
- Ayron Jones & The Way – Feedin’ From the Devil’s Hands
- You don’t know what the word “Storyboard” means, do you?
- Dance choreography films for Katie Baillie
Tag Archives: drivelapse
The latest from Theoretics: “Lights On”!
This is Casey Sjogren‘s music video debut as a director, though he’s been making quality content for a few years now. He directed, edited and co-produced this video. Domenic Barbero was our DP and RED Epic camera operator for the indoor footage. I co-produced with Casey, was I the gaffer for the indoor footage, and was the 2nd unit DP for the car footage (both Mark rapping in the car as well as the drivelapse footage of the city at night), which we shot on a 5D mark iii.
This track comes from their second release, “Plenty of Anything,” the same EP that gave us “Go.” Theoretics is a blast to work with, and I hope to continue collaborating with them in years to come.