- “Classic” by Pacific Ballroom Dance
- “NPR” by Can’t Stop Won’t Stop – Puppet Rap!
- “Grief” – A Dance Short Film
- “Run Away” – A Dance Short Film
- TV ads for Liberty Coin & Currency
- Republic Services Roosevelt: Generating Power from Refuse
- Blackmagic 4K tests: battery life, data and record time
- Timelapse for Buzzfeed
- Roxanne – Tango Short Film
- “Sharper Tool; Bigger Weapon” – The RA Scion redux
- Three web Spots for Familyshare.com
- Garrett Gibbons Demo Reel 2013
- Ayron Jones & The Way – Feedin’ From the Devil’s Hands
- You don’t know what the word “Storyboard” means, do you?
- Dance choreography films for Katie Baillie
Tag Archives: Gibbons
I’ve updated my demo reel! It has a bunch of projects I’ve done since my last reel (plus a few old clips that never made it into any previous reel). Enjoy it and let me know what you think!
UPDATE: Due to a rainy forecast, the workshop has been moved to the Seattle Center House! Meet at the North entrance to the Center House, which is on the end closer to the fountain and football field.
- Meet at the North Entrance.
- 2pm: Video Workshop
- 3pm: Photo Workshop
- end time: when everyone’s done
Video Workshop: Better 60p Slow-motion
Starting at 2pm at the Seattle Center House, Garrett Gibbons will be leading a shoot and discussion about better using the 60p function of recent DSLR cameras for slow-motion.
Our special guests will be breakdancers from the Flying Sneakers Cru, who are coming to battle and break it down so we can have some sweet footage. Make sure to check out their performances and Garrett’s slow-motion work on the 7D in the Victor Shade “Soothsayer” music video.
Around 3pm at Seattle Center, Jake Chapman will lead a workshop on fashion and wedding photography, emphasizing fusion techniques unique to HDSLRs. Jake’s one-light strobe photography is practical, versatile and gorgeous.
Bring your strobes, a flash trigger if you have one, or just a pair of listening ears. Your photography will improve as you work through lighting solutions with Jake and the group.
Bring friends and spread the word!