- “Classic” by Pacific Ballroom Dance
- “NPR” by Can’t Stop Won’t Stop – Puppet Rap!
- “Grief” – A Dance Short Film
- “Run Away” – A Dance Short Film
- TV ads for Liberty Coin & Currency
- Republic Services Roosevelt: Generating Power from Refuse
- Blackmagic 4K tests: battery life, data and record time
- Timelapse for Buzzfeed
- Roxanne – Tango Short Film
- “Sharper Tool; Bigger Weapon” – The RA Scion redux
- Three web Spots for Familyshare.com
- Garrett Gibbons Demo Reel 2013
- Ayron Jones & The Way – Feedin’ From the Devil’s Hands
- You don’t know what the word “Storyboard” means, do you?
- Dance choreography films for Katie Baillie
Tag Archives: island
I recently shot a series of 30-second and 15-second television ads for Canopy Tours Northwest, a zipline adventure company on Camano Island, WA. The ads were produced by Bigger Picture, directed by Mike Johnston, and I was the DP and editor. Sound design was also an integral aspect of this campaign, and Mike Johnston’s work with the audio engineers at Clatter & Din turned out great. This was easily the most fun I’ve had on a shoot in a long time.