Find me here:
- Garrett Gibbons – Director, Editor, Photographer – Demo Reel 2013
- Apple is abandoning pros. Who will replace Apple?
- The Moral Responsibility of a Media Creator
- Young Adult fiction book trailer: Stelladaur
- RA Scion – Guttersnipe Bridge (Official Music Video)
- The 500 LED workhorse location light
- 2012: A year in photography
- Macklemore & Ryan Lews hit Billboard at #2 with their album “The Heist”
- “Go” by Theoretics
- Chinatown Strut
Tag Archives: publishing
Godin continues to rock my world. The author of 10 best-selling books here shares some of his wisdom with the publishing industry. The thesis?
- Authors are idea merchants.
- Ideas that spread farther are more successful.
- Ideas that are free spread faster.
- Authors monetize ideas by selling souvenirs (books, CDs, meda)
There’s much more so you need to just check it out.