- “Classic” by Pacific Ballroom Dance
- “NPR” by Can’t Stop Won’t Stop – Puppet Rap!
- “Grief” – A Dance Short Film
- “Run Away” – A Dance Short Film
- TV ads for Liberty Coin & Currency
- Republic Services Roosevelt: Generating Power from Refuse
- Blackmagic 4K tests: battery life, data and record time
- Timelapse for Buzzfeed
- Roxanne – Tango Short Film
- “Sharper Tool; Bigger Weapon” – The RA Scion redux
- Three web Spots for Familyshare.com
- Garrett Gibbons Demo Reel 2013
- Ayron Jones & The Way – Feedin’ From the Devil’s Hands
- You don’t know what the word “Storyboard” means, do you?
- Dance choreography films for Katie Baillie
Tag Archives: spain
During November and December of 2012, I had the pleasure to film several weeks of construction time-lapse in Gibraltar for SoEnergy International (formerly Energy International). The time-lapse footage was included in the following piece, produced by Roar Media in Miami, FL.
Here’s a version with an added voiceover and project overview:
When a casual viewer sees something like this, they may assume that there was a large crew involved with the production, and that they were able to operate in sterile, controlled environments. In reality, the story behind the time-lapse is far more interesting.
Garrett’s favorite photos from 2012, taken by either Garrett or Jill Gibbons for Aderyn Productions.
I was in Málaga, Spain last week and filmed this music video for singerAlma Sanjo, also featuring Flamenco dancer (bailaora) Sarai Lacaci Claros.
This being a side-project while filming a documentary I’m producing in Gibraltar, I had very little music video-related equipment with me: no Glidetrack, no Glidecam, no crazy 10mm lenses or fancy lighting kits, just a tripod, a Spiderbrace PVC shoulder-mount rig, my Canon 7D and 2 lenses (17-40L and 70-200L).