Trampoline footage filmed with a GoPro Hero2 and a Canon 7D. Most GoPro footage was filmed at the wide (170 degree fisheye) setting, except for the slow-motion shots which were filmed at 120 fps at 480p and upscaled using Apple Compressor.
Find me here:
- Garrett Gibbons – Director, Editor, Photographer – Demo Reel 2013
- Apple is abandoning pros. Who will replace Apple?
- The Moral Responsibility of a Media Creator
- Young Adult fiction book trailer: Stelladaur
- RA Scion – Guttersnipe Bridge (Official Music Video)
- The 500 LED workhorse location light
- 2012: A year in photography
- Macklemore & Ryan Lews hit Billboard at #2 with their album “The Heist”
- “Go” by Theoretics
- Chinatown Strut